Fishing, Not as boring as people think...

Welcome to my blog, If your not a Fisherman and Reading this But also have even a little interest in learning how to fish then let me Help you. I'm Determined To Get new anglers on the water I'll teach you everything you need to know as well as angler ethics so you can go out on your own and Catch several fish. Even if your already a fisherman and would Like to learn a specific species or tactic further let me know. I'm in no way a better angler then anyone else but Have tons of on the water experience and Can help you land more fish. Please feel free to e-mail me AdeptFisher@live.com

Saturday, October 21, 2006

PG REPORT: 10-19/20-06 The Need for Improvement

ALL FISH ARE NETTED, HOOK TAKEN OUT AND PLACED INTO THE KEEP NET DIRECTLY OUT OF THE NET WITH NO HUMAN CONTACT, THEY THEN ARE DISPLAYED FOR A QUICK PICTURE AND RELEASED SUCCESSFULLY AND UNHARMED !

I fished Briefly Thursday and Today. My outing yesterday left me quite Confused, As I had multiple hits but only two fish landed. So I came home and Experimented with my tackle and stayed up almost till 1 A.m. trying to figure this out. I Think I finally figured out the problem and looked forward to trying it out during today's outing. Making New Preparation baits (strawberry, Cherry, and more Peanut butter) I was excited to get out. Before Leaving the spot yesterday I baited and Expected the bigger fish to push the smaller ones out as much as I threw in. 10/19 I had so many bites with only two fish to show for my efforts, I was not only disgusted but was really frustrated with myself. I don't get down and out when not catching fish but When I don't catch them consistently it bothers me and I go through dramatic measures to improve. Fishing for me is a passion and obsession and If I don't consistently perform I get stressed and I do all that I can to get better, This is what motivated me since I was little. 10/20 Today I was fishing a hair rig with 6lb test Lighter line. The bigger fish did move the smaller ones out as I had hoped and Fishing was fun, Fish were there and Feeding heavily I missed a few on the hook sets but did end up landing 6 fish total. I caught 3 on peanut butter and 3 on Straw berry flavored dough bait. The peanut butter gave me the bigger fish though. the Last fish I caught and the one displayed in the picture is the First fish EVER in my life to have got me tired in a fight, This fish made so many runs i couldn’t even hold the rod with my right hand any more.. I was holding on for dear life, The Greatest Fight I’ve ever had with a Fish for sure !! and a blast to successfully get him in.
Will Probably not Fish tomorrows Trout opener, As I have focused somewhere else... Might hit it Sunday


Landing the Beautiful Mirror CArp



Landing my first Carp




And The Final Picture




Here’s the Picture of Today's 10/20 Displaying the biggest carp








Sorry the pictures came out very bad, was on self timer didn’t take light position into consideration

Total:

Thursday 10/19 2 Carp

Friday 10/20 6 Carp

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 2

Season Fish: 874
Season Outings: 68

George
Perch Guy

Chicago Illinois

Multi-Species Fishing
<((><

No comments: