Fishing, Not as boring as people think...

Welcome to my blog, If your not a Fisherman and Reading this But also have even a little interest in learning how to fish then let me Help you. I'm Determined To Get new anglers on the water I'll teach you everything you need to know as well as angler ethics so you can go out on your own and Catch several fish. Even if your already a fisherman and would Like to learn a specific species or tactic further let me know. I'm in no way a better angler then anyone else but Have tons of on the water experience and Can help you land more fish. Please feel free to e-mail me AdeptFisher@live.com

Monday, October 02, 2006

PG Report: 10/1/06 ... GO FISHING

I Apologies for the Late post, As I had a very Long Sunday. This Morning I hit the Same Bridge I hit On Saturday morning but this Time I hit it with Sara. Sara did well hooking up with 8 Bluegill on Her Light out fit as well as myself on mine. The Fishing was a little harder for me today as There is New structure in the Surrounding area and the water Was only 5 “ of clarity. so we were very careful on not losing our jigs in which we were already short supply on. I did end up catching 15 Fish total including Another crappie and Large Mouth bass. But the fish were suspending in 3 Feet of water While we were fishing about 6" above there head maybe a little more. But I did have a great time out with Sara today. We had a few laughs, Hugs, And Kisses Including Fish So Overall I think anyone would call that a success.

Here's Pictures of our outing, Sara Didn't want any of her today (Bad hair day I guess) So It'll Just be My Ugly Mug once again


This is me Posing With the Large Mouth Bass I caught Jigging For Blue Gills.



Here's a Blue Gill I Took a Few Pictures of, Really Getting me Excited... He Was a jumper








And Here is Me Posing with My Crappie



~Conditions~

Temperature: 65

Sky: Mostly Sunny

wind Range: Light 0-10MPH

Wind Direction: west

weather trends: StableBarometer: Rising

Water temp: 64

Water Color: Brimey green

Water Visibility: 5-7”

Current Conditions: Slow

Bottom Conditions: Sheet Rock/Gravel

* Georges Out Come*

Caught: 15

Lost: 0

Released: 15

*Sara's Outcome*

Caught: 8

Lost: 0

Released: 8

Fish Health: healthy

*Equipment/Supplies*

Bait/Lure Presentation: Slow

Rod Used: Berkley Lightning stick 6’0 med/lite

Reel used: Rapala Size 20

Line used: 6lb Trilene XT

Lure/Hook: White

Bait used: ----

Beverage: Gatorage Grape

Flasher- ---

snack:Beef Jerkey

Repellant: ---

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 2

Season Fish: 815

Season Outings: 61

George

N.W. Chicago Illinois

Perch_Guy@Hotmail.com

Multi-Species Fisherman

<*>><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome report babe. Cant wait until we get out again =]