Fishing, Not as boring as people think...

Welcome to my blog, If your not a Fisherman and Reading this But also have even a little interest in learning how to fish then let me Help you. I'm Determined To Get new anglers on the water I'll teach you everything you need to know as well as angler ethics so you can go out on your own and Catch several fish. Even if your already a fisherman and would Like to learn a specific species or tactic further let me know. I'm in no way a better angler then anyone else but Have tons of on the water experience and Can help you land more fish. Please feel free to e-mail me AdeptFisher@live.com

Saturday, September 16, 2006

PG Report: 9/16/06... Choppy

PG Report: 9/16/06 ... Choppy



Arrived at 7:30p.m. After dropping my Girlfriend Sara at her house, You had to pay for parking at belmont and Since I had no Money on me I parked in the First big parking lot by the tennis courts and Took The Very Long Trek to The Spot That Was tipped to me By Angling101 Member Fonsnook Thanks buddy. I Was Fishing a 25" 20lb Leader with a Little Cleo Spoon. A Guy walked by And Asked is this about the time They've been cathing them I said yea, I looked at my Phone and It Displayed 7:56.p.m. Right when I put it in my Pocket I felt My spoon Stop wobbling So I set the Hook I landed the Fish at 8:06p.m. Fonsnook Came about 8:30p.m. And Ihad one more bump but left by 8:50p.m. To take the Long Trek back to the car.





















~Conditions~

Temperature: 73

Sky: Clear/Dark

Wind Range: Moderate (10-20mph)

Wind Direction: South

Weather Trends: Stable

Barometer: Dropping

Water temp: 64

Water Color: Slightly Stained

Water Visibility: 4 feet

Current Conditions: Choppy

Bottom Conditions: Rocky

* Georges Out Come*

Caught: 1

Lost: 0

Released: 0

Fish Health: healthy

*Equipment/Supplies*

Bait/Lure Presentation: Slow

Rod Used: Ugly Stick Lite 6’0 Med/Heavy

Reel used: pFlueger Trion 7 ball bearings

Line used: 10lb Trilene XT

Lure/Hook: Spoon

Bait used: ----

Beverage: Powerade Orange

Flasher- Cell Phone Flash Light

snack:-----

Repellant: ---

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 2

Season Fish: 760

Season Outings: 57

George
N.W. Chicago Illinois
Perch_Guy@Hotmail.com
Multi-Species Fisherman

<8><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you caught 2 salmon and released 1, or maybe caught 1 and released 0. Just an inconsistency in the report.

Great Blog!