Fishing, Not as boring as people think...

Welcome to my blog, If your not a Fisherman and Reading this But also have even a little interest in learning how to fish then let me Help you. I'm Determined To Get new anglers on the water I'll teach you everything you need to know as well as angler ethics so you can go out on your own and Catch several fish. Even if your already a fisherman and would Like to learn a specific species or tactic further let me know. I'm in no way a better angler then anyone else but Have tons of on the water experience and Can help you land more fish. Please feel free to e-mail me AdeptFisher@live.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cleaning,Cureing, And Cooking

This Morning Before The Bears Started I Cleaned, Cured And Cooked Some Chinook (King) Salmon From Last Night in Which I caught Fishing The Shorline of Lake Michigan in Cook County Illinois. I Had no idea I had a Female Salmon I've Never Been Positive on how to tell The Differance Between the two, But When I cut Her open There Were eggs Awaiting. I Decided I wanted to Grill My Salmon using Teryaki Sauce. With the Help of Fonsnook I Cured And Cooked my Salmon In Which Tasted Fantastic I ate my Small portion but a lot left for The Rest of The Week/Month. The Eggs Are Still Curieng While I Admire another Great Dominate Performance By Our Hometown Chicago Bears and thank there defence for the Fantasy Points

















I buttered up aluminum foil put my Fillet on The Aluminum Foil Poured Teryaki Sauce onto both sides then sprinkled my seasoning. I wrapped it up and cooked both sides on the Grill for 7 minutes each.

I Poured a Curieng Formula onto the eggs and Then Let them Dry After Drying I cut Pieces of Sqaures out, then Stored it in a Freezer Bag and placed it into the Freezer for later this Fall.


George
Perch_guy@hotmail.com
Mulit-Species Fisherman
Chicago Illinois

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good baby!

Great job!
cant wait until i catch my own.