Fishing, Not as boring as people think...

Welcome to my blog, If your not a Fisherman and Reading this But also have even a little interest in learning how to fish then let me Help you. I'm Determined To Get new anglers on the water I'll teach you everything you need to know as well as angler ethics so you can go out on your own and Catch several fish. Even if your already a fisherman and would Like to learn a specific species or tactic further let me know. I'm in no way a better angler then anyone else but Have tons of on the water experience and Can help you land more fish. Please feel free to e-mail me AdeptFisher@live.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

PG Report: 9/26/06 .... Process

PG Report: 9/26/06 .... Process

My Brother James and I set out For a little Large Mouth Bass Fishing at 10:15a.m. And Fished until 11:55a.m. The Fishing wasn’t Slow I hooked up on my second cast using a black soft plastic. But then it slowed for me, as the sun was making it’s way to our right and the shallows started getting clearer I switched to a Brown Plastic Nailing them Quicker !! James was Throwing a Bait in Which imitates a tiny minnow to match the forage swimming near us, then switched to a black plastic. We were fishing a sloping point slowly dropping into 3-4 feet of water most fish were caught in 3 feet of water near slight weed growth. the fish were pretty aggressive really pounding the lure ! It was a great although short get together. Hopefully I’ll be able to give you guys a wonderful Report this weekend out of a location I’m not positive on yet.

Heres Pictures of Our Outing !







~Conditions~

Temperature: 69

Sky: Mostly Sunny

Wind Range: Light (0-10mph)

Wind Direction: South West

Weather Trends: Stable

Barometer: Dropping

Water temp: 65

Water Color: Brimey green

Water Visibility: 2 feet

Current Conditions: Slow

Bottom Conditions: Mud

* Georges Out Come*

Caught: 6

Lost: 0

Released: 6

Fish Health: healthy

*James Outcome*

Caught: 3

Lost: 0

Released: 3

*Equipment/Supplies*

Bait/Lure Presentation: Slow

Rod Used: Berkley Lightning stick 6’0 med/lite

Reel used: Rapala Size 20

Line used: 8lb Trilene XT

Lure/Hook: Earth Toned Soft Plastics

Bait used: ----

Beverage: ---

Flasher- ---

snack:-----

Repellant: ---

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 2

Season Fish: 767

Season Outings: 59

George

N.W. Chicago Illinois

Perch_Guy@Hotmail.com

Multi-Species Fisherman

No comments: