Fishing, Not as boring as people think...

Welcome to my blog, If your not a Fisherman and Reading this But also have even a little interest in learning how to fish then let me Help you. I'm Determined To Get new anglers on the water I'll teach you everything you need to know as well as angler ethics so you can go out on your own and Catch several fish. Even if your already a fisherman and would Like to learn a specific species or tactic further let me know. I'm in no way a better angler then anyone else but Have tons of on the water experience and Can help you land more fish. Please feel free to e-mail me AdeptFisher@live.com

Saturday, September 23, 2006

PG Report: 9/23/06 ..PreGame

This Morning Neil And I Arrived about 4:30a.m. Fished the Mouth of Montrose until 5a.m. Afterwards we went to the Park Bait shop where I purchased a Flasher. Then we proceeded to The Horseshoe. Fonsnook was already there and Clifford had Landed One Brown Trout. We fished until 7:30a.m. Most fish Caught today Were Apparently Snagged some how or another as was mine, Clifford Snagging his on top of it’s head with a Jr. Thunder stick And I snagging mine on the Tail with a Light Orange Spoon. I Tried Throwing it back But It Was Floating and Didn’t Look Like it would be revived so we Re-netted it and I brought it home and Gave it to my Neighbors (better then a Waste). The Fish Not being able to swim away was entirely my fault on in-proper handling, One I didn’t keep it low to the Ground So when it Had Wiggled away it fell Hard. Two Because Of the Fish wiggling so Much the Pictures Took A little Longer then usual. I’m Kind of down on the fact I told my self; Next fish I caught was released whether it is a Silver king or a Trophy. Well Hopefully This Evening at Waukegan I get hooked up with a King, Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Almost forgot to mention, chgoEnforcer (Chuck) Was Fishing there today, Maybe he’d Like to Share His Outing When he Gets time Nice Meeting you looking forward to the Outing








~Conditions~

Temperature: 64

Sky: Fog/Mist

Wind Range: Light (0-10mph)

Wind Direction: South

Weather Trends: Stable

Barometer: Dropping

Water temp: --

Water Color: Slightly Stained

Water Visibility: 2 1/2 feet

Current Conditions: Still

Bottom Conditions: Weeds

* Georges Out Come*

Caught: 1

Lost: 0

Released: 0

Fish Health: healthy

*Equipment/Supplies*

Bait/Lure Presentation: Slow

Rod Used: Daiwaii Fire Wolf 10’6 Med/Light

Reel used: pFlueger Trion 7 ball bearings

Line used: 10lb Trilene XT

Lure/Hook: Spoon

Bait used: ----

Beverage: PowerAde Orange

Flasher- Phoenix

snack:-----

Repellant: ---

*Season Tally*

Season Skunks: 2

Season Fish: 761

Season Outings: 58

George

N.W. Chicago Illinois

Perch_Guy@Hotmail.com

Multi-Species Fisherman


<*>><

No comments: